Join us on August 11th through 14th at ITEXPO at Booth 401 at The Rio in Las Vegas, Nevada.
ITEXPO August 11-14
New: Door Strike Intermediate Relay
This device enables users to connect an intercom to a door strike for secure access, without the need of an electrician and a separate auxiliary relay. The Door Strike Intermediate Relay makes wiring an electronic door strike to any CyberData Intercom much easier. For more information, click here.
CyberData welcomes ATS Designs
, known as PBXWare in Russia, will serve Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and surrounding areas.
ISC West 2014
Viva Las Vegas! Come visit us and see our latest IP endpoints in live demos at ISC West in Las Vegas, April 2-4, Booth 18129.
There’s more to see in Orlando this month than Mickey Mouse. Come visit us at EnterpriseConnect March 17 – 19, Booth 1709.
Announcing CyberData’s New Singlewire Adapter
The Singlewire Paging Adapter provides a direct connection to legacy analog paging systems enabling InformaCast paging events to be broadcast. The on-board relay can be controlled using InformaCast GPI/O commands or can be set to activate when a page has begun.
The new CyberData Singlewire Paging Adapter (SPA) is the latest in the line of Singlewire-enabled devices CyberData is offering. With 10k Ohm line out and 600 Ohm connectors for interfacing with analog amplifiers, the Singlewire Paging Adapter offers customers with existing analog paging systems a cost-effective device to help maintain their current infrastructure. Like the most recent release, the Singlewire-enabled Strobe, a visual alerting device, the Singlewire Paging Adapter augments what is already a full line of paging and mass notification endpoints developed by CyberData specifically for Informacast customers.
“The need is there, and the requests keep coming,” said Phil Lembo, President of CyberData. “Whenever we release a new SIP device, we quickly get requests to provide a Singlewire-enabled version of that device. We see this need, especially within school environments, and we’re able to deliver.”
Detailed information on the Singlewire Paging Adapter, Singlewire-enabled Strobe, and all CyberData SIP and Singlewire-enabled PoE devices can be found at www.cyberdata.net.
IT Expo 2013
Come visit CyberData’s booth 602 at IT Expo in Las Vegas August 26-29 to see live demos of our latest offerings and learn more about upcoming releases.
CyberData Partners With DistriVoIP
CyberData is pleased to announce the addition of our newest partner, based in Colombia, DistriVoIP.
Based in Medellin, DistriVoIP is a leading distributor of VoIP products, with experience in public and private sector installations.
Please join us on Wednesday, July 17 for our next training session. We get so many questions about integrating analog with VoIP and utilizing our SIP-enabled IP paging endpoints. This session will cover how to do it and we’ll be available afterwards for Q&A. Don’t miss this!
Topic: IP Paging – Connecting your VoIP phone system to your analog overhead paging system
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Time: 11:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 574 663 818
Meeting Password: Paging123456
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to this link.
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Paging123456.
4. Click “Join”.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
IP Telephony Solutions Summit
CyberData and the 888VoIP Team are pleased to announce our upcoming IP Telephony Solutions Summit at the Microsoft Training Facilities in Alpharetta, GA on June 17th and in Iselin, NJ on June 19th.
Who should attend:
- IT and Data Networking Professionals looking to expand into the IP PBX market
- Legacy phone system vendors migrating into IP PBX offerings
- Existing IP PBX Resellers who want to improve their sales and profitability
- ITSPs looking to get hands-on with new products and acquire demo units for internal use.
If you find yourself in one of the categories above, you will benefit greatly from this event! 888VoIP has worked with thousands of successful resellers and dozens of successful manufacturers over the years and this experience has given us a unique insight into ‘what works.’
We’ve boiled down all this expertise into a half-day, fast-paced format that is designed to expose you to the most reliable and fastest growing manufacturer brands in the VoIP SMB market, making this event one that you won’t want to miss! If you have a desire to improve your overall success in the VoIP market, then you owe it to yourself to attend this FREE event!
Why you need to attend:
The landscape of the VoIP market is constantly evolving. As users change the way they interact with communication systems, you need to be ready to meet their shifting demands. At our IP Telephony Solutions Summit, we will examine scenarios that every VoIP professional should be prepared to engage and solve.
- Utilizing a software based PBX and presence software to increase organization efficiency
- Selecting the right IP Phone for your customers
- Migrating a location from legacy technology to VoIP through a modular process
- Utilize a combination of SIP Trunks and copper lines to achieve least cost routing of calls
- Recognizing the scenarios where room-based Video Conferencing is appropriate
- Understanding the paging and access control requirements of different venues
- Presenting monthly payments in a professional quote to remove cash objections and win more deals
What you will learn:
The material will be presented by representatives from 3CX, Patton, nexVortex, AVer, and Integrity Leasing. 888VoIP will be presenting materials on behalf of CyberData and Yealink. Each manufacturer will deliver an overview of their product offerings. After the presentations, lunch will be served, and the floor will open to demonstrations and one-on-one time where you can ask the representatives about their solutions and how well they integrate with other systems.
- Why 3CX Phone System for Windows and 3CX MyPhone are becoming so popular
- How Yealink is pushing the envelope of IP Phones with multiple new product releases
- Which Patton gateways to use for different scenarios, with the same fantastic support
- How nexVortex SIP Trunking can help your customers save money every month
- Why AVer video conferencing is so strong in its market space
- Which CyberData products can be used for Paging, Notifications, Access Control, and integrating legacy paging equipment with SIP systems
- How to close more deals by offering monthly payments with Integrity Leasing
What to bring:
- Business Cards for networking
- Your choice of method to take notes
- Your undivided attention – incredibly valuable information will be dispensed at a rapid rate!
How to register:
Simply click on the event of your choice below to register for this FREE event, and a chance to win a SIP-T46G or a W52 DECT Phone from Yealink! (You must attend the Solutions Summit to win)
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to see industry innovators demonstrate the latest in VoIP hardware, software, and integrations.
Cyberdata Announces: 3-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
CyberData releases the new 3-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch.
The new Gigabit design of the CyberData 3-Port Ethernet Switch enables users of a PC to split a single Gigabit Ethernet port into two Gigabit Ethernet ports. The product is in stock and now shipping
(click here for the product page).
Announcing: Singlewire-enabled Strobe
CyberData has just released the Singlewire-enabled Strobe!
When installed in a Singlewire Notification environment, the wall-mounted V3 Strobe operates as a visual alerting device, and is perfect for classrooms, banks & financial institutions, court rooms, and more.
Click here for the product page.
CyberData 2 Port PoE Gigabit Switch
The CyberData 2-Port PoE Gigabit Switch, designed to expand a single PoE network connection into one or two PoE Gigabit network ports is powered from a single 802.3at or 802.3af network switch and passes that power through to one or two of the downstream switch ports. No external power supply is required. This device has been highly anticipated and CyberData has begun shipping preorders.
CyberData releases the new SIP Paging Adapter
CyberData is pleased to announce the release of the new SIP Paging Adapter, with voice prompted menu and up to 10 user-defined stored message files. The latest in our line of connectivity devices, the SIP Paging Adapter is designed to interface analog paging systems with SIP and multicast audio sources.