During the pandemic, CyberData has seen increased activity within traditional and new markets. These new customers need help with procurement and installation, and that’s where Resellers and Installers come in.
Upon completion of certification, certified partners can expect:
- Placement of company logo and a hyperlink to company website from CyberData website
- Leads for customers needing assistance in the coverage area
- Advanced notice, demo and training of new devices*
- Access to a Loaner/Demo package of 3 of our most popular devices
- Access to Sharefile folder with hi-res pictures, marketing collateral, news, diagrams, and more
- A Certificate badge you can place on your website noting you are a Certified Installer or Certified Reseller
- CyberData devices are TAA Compliant. The Trade Agreement Act (TAA) (19 U.S.C. & 2501-2581) was created in 1979 and is intended to foster the growth and maintenance of a fair and open trading system. TAA compliance requires that the U.S. Government (including GSA) acquires only U.S. - made or certain "designated country" end products.
To take the Certified Reseller/Certified Installer Assessment, please click on the link below to access and download, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send it to you.